Saturday, December 13, 2008

Weymouth, Massachusetts Large UFO Becomes Many

Posted: December 13, 2008

Date: 1985
Time: Twilight.

Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: One that changed into many.
Shape of objects: Hazy ball, then small round lights.
Weather Conditions: Clear.

Description: My first memory is sitting on my couch and looking to my left through the dining room window out to the back of the house. I remember thinking to myself, "That's funny. The moon is never over there." Then I went back to watching TV. After what seemed like a minute or two, I went to the back window to have a good look. It was a hazy, white ball just sitting in the sky over my neighbor's house on the next street behind mine, maybe 500ft high (I don't know). I went to the front stairs and called my daughter who was about 10 at the time to come and look. When we got back to the window the ball
was now sitting over another house to the right. As we watched, it suddenly arced through the sky and became a mass of small lights that seemed to be bouncing of an "invisible" outer ball - hard to explain - and vanished behind the tree line. Neither of us has even forgotten that and every now and then we look at each other and say, "What the heck was that?" We didn't report it nor was there anything in the local paper the next day.

My daughter, now 33, says it was quite dark outside, not twilight as I recall when I first noticed the "moon."

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: