Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Witnesses Observe UFO Through An Orion Starblast 6 In Central Mississippi


Date: September 5, 2010
Time: Approx: 7:30 p.m.

I am in central Mississippi. Around 7:30pm I noticed a bright object high in the sky and slightly southwest (it was not Venus). I brought out my Orion Starblast 6 which I use as a rookie only. I received the scope as a gift and I can find some of the obvious items in space. I centered the object in the finder scope, then dropped in a 25mm eyepiece and found that the object was almost out of sight.

I found it and then dropped in a 10mm eyepiece and again the object was nearly out of sight, I found it. This entire time I am thinking that this is Jupiter. At first glance I still thought it was Jupiter with one moon visible. Once I focused I realized that the "moon" was rapidly moving around the sphere.



My wife was outside and I asked her to take a look. She saw the same thing. The "moon" appeared to be tethered to the main object that was a sphere. It was a perfect night for seeing with no distortion at all in the atmosphere. I looked again, then my wife and then me again. On this observation the sphere broke apart into many pieces that began to scatter rapidly. I then caught a red "flame" in the scope and followed it until it went behind the trees in my back yard. The red flame appeared to have a tail waiving behind it. I went inside and grabbed my phone and noticed that it was 744 pm.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: