Monday, April 4, 2011

Huge Bright Orange And Red Ball Of Light Over Haiku Hawaii

Date: April 1, 2011
Time: 9:30 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 3
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Round.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: At around 9:30pm (there abouts) I was startled by yelling outside, and so first I looked out the window and then I went to my upstairs deck to see who was making a noise, and then I saw a huge bright orangs and red ball, complete bright light (where I live there is no other light).

It was probably 1/4 mile from me (over land, but I live on the coast). It stayed about 3 minutes and then in an instant it flew away. I have questioned the true existence of these sightings, but when it happens to you, you know. You look at life differently, your perspective changes, everything has changed for me.

I will get the neighbors to report, they saw the same thing. The next day we were indicated with military Helicopters and airplanes. I new then something was up. Thank you for reporting this for everyone. Please contact! me if want additional information.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: