Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Orange Objects/Lights Flew Over Southeastern Massachusetts


Date:  November 17, 2012
Time:  Approx: 8:30 p.m.

Ok, so last night around 8:30 p.m. I was outside on the back porch. I always look to the sky, especially since we are in the midst of the Leonids Meteor showers. Anyway to the east I saw an orange light, not a plane.

Light was not blinking, but maybe flickering a bit similar to fireball. Light was too big to be from a plane, completely silent! It wasn't going too fast. Not too far behind was a second one. I followed with my eyes to the west until I couldn't see them anymore.

I was a little freaked out. Then trailing behind was the 3rd one. I was scared, I guess of the unknown. I took a short video with my phone of the last one but it didn't come out too clear. As the last one left my view, a shooting star came in from the north and I had had enough.

Someone else had to see this around here because people are looking for the meteor showers, right? I started Googling tonight because I can't sleep thinking about it. I saw a bunch of blogs, but nothing recent or around here.

Then I stumbled across this only 2 weeks ago, in the northeast. Did we see the same thing? Oh, I live in Southeastern MA

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments: