Sunday, November 2, 2014

Multicolored Lights Seen In Different Parts Of The Sky Over Los Angeles California


Date:  November 2, 2014
Time:  Approx: 1:10 a.m.

Hi Brian, my name is (name removed) I live in Los Angeles, California and as I write this email, I'm looking out my back door and I have noticed a colored light in the eastern sky.

I would say from where I'm standing, if I'm looking at a clock the object would be at 1:00  o'clock.

This is not the first time I've notice these types of objects. I've noticed them for some time now I have also seen them in different parts of the night sky.

They are sometimes in the south, sometimes in the west, but very rarely have I seen them in the north, but mostly in the east.

Not much more to tell you, but if you ever find out what they are, please feel free to contact me.

If anyone has witnessed the lights/objects, please send me an email with details of what you saw. Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from everywhere in the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: v_factor_paranormal@live.com or b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments: