Sunday, December 28, 2014

7 Orange/Red Lights Appeared In The Sky Above Sauk Rapids Minnesota


Date:  December 25, 2014
Time:  Evening.

Hi, I was reading about a woman who viewed 2 orange orbs 28 September 2012.

My daughter and I were grilling Xmas dinner on our deck in Sauk Rapids, Minnesota when 7 orange/red orbs appeared one after another from the northwest then turned to the south at the same point then disappeared at the same point.

I had just returned from Afghanistan a few weeks before and am a professional aircraft mechanic working as an overseas contractor.

I have been around aviation my entire life and can identify many aircraft by their landing light patterns or sounds. These made no sounds what so ever.

There is a hospital nearby and these were not medi-flight birds, nor were they noisy Chinooks or Blackhawks from the nearby guard unit.

Again this was Christmas night! Having spent 8 years in the air guard I can tell you they would not be flying!

What is more, they made no sound, I could hear car traffic, can normally hear any aircraft flying by with ease, but these made no noise at all.

No position/nav lights, no strobes, just a strange flickering orange/red orb similar in color to an illumination round fired by artillery.

For what its worth, I also instructed aircraft recognition while a student at St Cloud State.

We didn't film it because I didn't want to take my eyes off what I was seeing.

If anyone has had a UFO/UFOs sighting, please send me an email at sighting@telus.net or fill out the online UFO report form at http://sightings1.yolasite.com/ with details of what you saw. 

Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from all over the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments: