Saturday, February 20, 2010

Orange Lights Make Unusual Moments Over Delray Beach Florida

Date: February 20, 2010
Time: 8:25 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Delray Beach, Fl.
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of Objects: 3
Shape of Objects: Round orange.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: While driving home with my 8 year old son, he said Dad, is that a meteor? I said it was probably a plane. Then he said why are there 3 of them. We looked up and they were moving slowly in a northwest direction. They were spaced evenly apart. Then all of a sudden, one took off and disappeared. We pulled into our driveway and my son asked me to go get the camera.

Before I could go inside, the second one disappeared just like the first, then the last one was gone also. I came inside to see if anyone else had seen this, and I came upon this sight. You can contact me anytime.

Email Brian Vike: v_factor_paranormal@live.com

Brian Vike, Director of The Vike Factor (Into The Paranormal) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

No comments: