Saturday, January 3, 2015

Lights In The Night Sky Over Cave Creek Arizona (Pictures)


From Brian Vike’s UFO Files.

Date:  Date: Early 2005
Time:  Evening.

Investigator Brian Vike’s Note: I have the video footage somewhere, but I just can’t find it, and I do not want to pull out files that have been packed away for some time. But I am posting pictures from the video clip.

Here in Phoenix the activity is increasing and a fellow by the name Josh has been taping incredible lights appearing and seemingly taking off at great speeds.

On the Josh video, from what I understand the video was one of many shot in Cave Creek, Arizona just North of Phoenix.

It was a clear night and no winds. I have received another email from a resident living up there who have seen the lights and they say they show up often, but never that bright.

I also received an email wondering if they were airplanes, but then that would mean there were 5 or 6 planes turning their lights on at the same time and then turning them off, unlikely, especially at that location.

I also found out the distance from house to object (s) may have been several miles away, but seemed much closer like a few miles away.

Probably hard to tell at night. It was close enough that if they were planes you should be able to hear them.

No-one knows what the lights are. It may be the Phoenix Lights all over again, but maybe they never left.

Hope this helped.

Video footage and Pictures are ©2005 Josh

Thank you to Josh for the report and footage to post.


If anyone has had a UFO/UFOs sighting, please send me an email at sighting@telus.net or fill out the online UFO report form at http://sightings1.yolasite.com/ with details of what you saw. 

Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from all over the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments: