Thursday, March 13, 2008

Decatur, Alabama A Large Transparent V Shaped Flying Object (UFO)

Posted: March 13, 2008

Date: March 13, 2008
Time: 2:21 a.m.

Location of Sighting: Decatur Alabama.
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Transparent V shaped flying object.

Full Description of event/sighting: I woke up in the middle of the night and turned on the weather channel as I always do when I wake up and can't go right back to sleep. I needed to blow my nose (which usually wakes up my girlfriend) so I grabbed a tissue and stepped out the back door. I blew my nose and marveled at how beautiful, calm and warm of an evening it was. For some reason (or no reason at all) I walked up my driveway and stood by the street. I looked around at the beautiful night and then I looked to the sky which I often do. I thought to myself "man it has been a while since I even looked at the sky". Mainly because it has been such a long cold winter and this was the first time in months I was able to comfortably "star gaze". As I was staring to the sky directly above me something caught my eye. It was coming from the south west and moving slowly.

As I focused on the object I could see that it was approximately 900 - 1500 feet above me and it was a very large V shaped object almost transparent. So much so that I had to question weather or not I was actually seeing it or not. It was amazing, completely silent and did not move in anyway other than to perfectly glide through the air directly over my head and into the distance. I am blown away. I saw something without a doubt. I can not explain it. I need to share this with someone. I wanted to call 911 or the police but I did not think it was the right thing to do. So I immediately came in here to my computer and did a Google search for "transparent V shaped flying object" and found your site. Please write me or call me when ever you can. Thank you.

Thank you to the witness for their report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research and host of the Vike Report UFO Eyewitness radio show. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

Radio show host for the Vike Report, eyewitness relating their experiences.
http://jancikradionetwork.com/innerstreamsradio/show/vike_report/index.html

Just added, the Vike Report Radio Show Blog. You can check the blog out for archived radio shows and all the new and upcoming programs I do.
http://thevikereport.blogspot.com/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

on 4/21/12, I was lying on a blanket outside in garland, TX, looking for the Lyrids meteo shower. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw a faint movement and thought it looked like a faint light from far away from one of those big beams that advertise some event. This "beam" came into view overhead and i thought it might be a flock of birds or a cloud. It was a cloudless night. I realized I was seeing a wedge-shaped craft that was almost transparent and very dimly lit, mybe from distant city lights.it was very low, maybe 800 feet and about the size of a small plane and absolutely silent. i lost sight of it as it passed directly overhead and past some trees.

Anonymous said...

I saw this same object over Baton Rouge, LA on 4/19/12. It was a transparent V shaped object gliding quietly through the sky. If it wasn't for other family members seeing this object with me, I would've thought I was seeing things.

Anonymous said...

Back in 1993-97 (no exact date) in rural Alabama,, for an unknown reason, I walked onto my porch and looked up.. now I was only 3-8 (I was young) but I knew what I saw.. I saw lights as if I was looking down at a big city from a night flight, but I was looking up.. the lights from the object were the only illumination around for miles (except the moon),, stretching from at least a mile in the sky, higher than trees.. It made no sound but it was slowly moving.. I didn't speak on it once I went inside but now I'm not the only one.

ilikematches said...

2/12/2013 Novato, California

I saw the same transparent flying "V" two nights ago while i was smoking a cigarette with my best friend in my backyard. I was honestly really scared when I saw it. It's just as everyone describes, it was flying extremely low and was emitting light from 3 sources. it was almost completely transparent and could only been seen at an angle. the object was completely invisible when directly overhead except for the lights.

Anonymous said...

Some night shift operators at a plant on the river in Decatur AL saw a ufo descend,suck up some water and then ascend and vanish.