Monday, March 22, 2010

Object Reflecting Light Over Chickasaw/Saraland Alabama (Video/Photo)

Date: March 18, 2010
Time: 7:00 p.m.

Witnesses: 1
Objects: 1
Shape: Round?
Sound: None (just the blowing wind).

Brian, It's been a while my friend, I hope all is well with you. I wanted to tell you of the sighting I had yesterday. My wife and I decided we would hit one of the local burger joints for some food. We then proceeded a short distance down the road to a local waterway to walk the dog and take a few photographs. This location is right on the line between Saraland and Chickasaw Alabama.

The sun was just setting and I noticed an object which reflected the sun for a few seconds then disappeared. I was using my canon G9 which is a 12mp digital camera with video capabilities and 6x zoom.

A few seconds later the object again reflected the sun again and this time I was ready. I couldn't see the object in the lcd on the back of the camera, so I just shot video in the general location which was close to the moon.

In the video you can see the reflecting object appear then disappear below and slightly left of the moon. Then a little later in the video you can see it in its non-reflecting form below and to the right of the moon. My wife did not see this as she was busy with the dog. I'm attaching a video of the sighting to this email.



Photo and video footage © to R.H. Young.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: