Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Disk Shaped UFO Hovers Over Field Springfield Illinois

Date: March 10, 2010
Time: 10:24 p.m.

Location of Sighting: North Side of Interstate 72 a few miles before Hull/Payson Exit over a field north of the road
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Disk.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: I was talking to my husband on the phone and looked to my right and saw what appeared to be a disk shaped object hovering in the air over a field. It appeared to be disk shaped, because I could see red, blue and white lights around it. I told my husband I was going to pull over to look at it and try to get a photo on my cell phone.

After I pulled over, I watched the disk for what seemed like a minute or so and then it started moving straight up and flew over my vehicle and flew to the southwest. I had trouble getting my phone camera to work and finally got a picture, but the object was pretty far away by then so I didn't expect anything to show up in the photo.

Later when I looked at the photo, there was a small round light to the side of the photo. Also, when I was taking the picture of the object when it was going southwest, I put my window down and could hear what sounded like a plane, but with an extra sound that was not familiar to me. I am familiar with the sound of helicopters as the hospital helicopter flies over our house frequently, and it did not sound like a helicopter. The lights on the side of the object appeared to be well defined head or tail lights and appeared only to be on the bottom of the object.

Email Brian with your sighting to: sighting@telus.net. Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: