Friday, May 6, 2011

John Christopher Tosti: Born 1-21-70 - Died 3-24-2011 (UFO/Alien Abduction Experience)

Left Image: John Christopher Tosti

I bring sad news this evening, Mr. John Christopher Tosti passed away on March 24, 2011 leaving behind loved ones, friends and folks who cared about John.

I myself met John only through emails and our telephone calls we made to one another. I found John to be an intelligent man who loved his family dearly.

John contacted me in hopes of finding some answers, or to tell someone about his ongoing experiences with unidentified flying craft, and his alien abduction, which troubled him for years after the experience.

My regret was not meeting John in person as he and I would have had lots in common, and we would have hit it off straight away.

John leaves behind a wealth of information in a report I wrote up on what had been happening to him and what he and his family were observing. I did have everything posted at an old website I owned and operated, but I did sell the website and now much of the photos and video is not posted. I do have everything here, but it was packed away with all UFO material a couple years ago.

At the below link, I have re-posted John’s story.
http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/2011/05/john-tosti-ufoabduction-story-john.html

If anyone would like to send their Condolences to John’s family, please feel free to email your words to me, Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net and I will forward your message to the family.

From the Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

No comments: