Monday, May 2, 2011

Round Orange Balls Of Light Seen From Airplane Returning to San Diego California

Date: August 1974
Time: N/A.

Number of witnesses: Everyone of the aircraft.
Number of Objects: Several at first then hundreds over Catalina Island.
Shape of Objects: Round balls of orange energy flying around the plane.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: When I looked out the airplane window I saw several round balls of orange flying around the window. I notified the flight attendant and she said to close (pull the small blind) my window. Of course I didn't, I and several others kept watching the orange balls of energy flying around our plane.

They would follow us and then shoot out to space and come back to follow the plane. When we were flying over Catalina Island there were hundreds of orange balls flying all over the place and some were just staying in place. Awesome sight and I never forgot it.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: