Thursday, December 20, 2012

15 To 20 Orange Balls Of Light Over Orlando Florida


Date:  November 13, 2012
Time:  Approx: 6:10 p.m.

I just saw these balls about 6:10 p.m. tonight while I was walking my dog. I ran inside to get my camera, but am not sure I got any good pictures, what are these?

I saw the first one and thought it looked strange because of the color (but I do live close to OIA) and then I saw several more come from the northern sky just gliding silently and they veered off to the west.

There were about 15-20 of them following in a line, some in a group, amazing.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

1 comment:

Unknown said...

My friend showed me some video footage he shot with his phone just recently, and they were glowing orange balls floating in clusters for about 20 minutes over the skies of Austin, TX. They were so low, and he got such good footage, that you can actually hear a sound....like a wind gently rushing through pine trees. Anyway, what are they? A hoax?