Monday, December 24, 2012

2 Blasts Of Flashing Light Seen In The Sky Over Silver Lake Los Angeles California


Date:  December 18, 2012
Time:  1:21 a.m.

My friend also saw lights tonight in LA a little after the last post I saw on your page, so I figured I would forward over the transcript. What do you think?

2 flashing blasts of light in the sky and they made a sound each time, like explosion sound. Like a sonic boom sound.

There was like a magnetic hum to it. Posted this about 15 seconds after the second flash, so I'm going to say 1:21 a.m., Los Angeles, Silver Lake area.

I didn't catch exactly where the light came from, but if I had to pick an area, I'd say from west and southwest.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments: