Sunday, December 23, 2012

4 Red/Orange Lights Flying Over Coral Springs Florida


Date:  December 22, 2012
Time:  Between 9:00 p.m. and 10:00 p.m.

I saw 4 objects yesterday Saturday December 22, 2012 between 9:30 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.
My mom was walking the dog outside when she came running inside the house screaming, calling my brothers name and myself. I heard my mom's voice and it sounded it like something bad just happen.

I went to the living room and mom said come outside, I just saw a strange light very low and it wasn't a airplane. So I grab my camera and went outside.

The red light kind of orange light I saw was far way, it wasn't blinking like a regular airplane. My mom was explaining to me what she saw.

When all of a sudden two more lights were coming from the north. That's when I started to record. 10 minutes later another light came.

The object was lower than a airplane and I could see this big circle light inside was a red orange color and no sound coming out of it. I try to see the shape around it, and it was transparent.

I couldn't see the shape and it was bothering me. Anyways here is the link.

To view the video clip: http://youtu.be/HwpHT18pJYE

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments: