Tuesday, December 25, 2012

40 Orange/Red Colored Lights In The Sky Above Orange County California


Date:  December 24, 2012
Time:  Evening.

I saw these lights. I was at the Wal-Mart off Beach blvd., and the 22 freeway, they were moving around freely.

They kind of looked like those lamps that burn off oil that people let go into the air, like after a ceremony or a funeral, but there were a bunch of them, at least 40.

They had and orange/red glow to them.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

2 comments:

random guy said...

Chinese laterns.

Unknown said...

My family and I saw the same thing tonight in Shafer, Minnesota. I have never seen anything like this in my life.