Sunday, December 16, 2012

5 Bright Yellow/Red Glowing Lights In The Sky Over North Port Florida


December 15, 2012
Time:  Approx: 6:40 p.m.

I still am in a state of shock because I don't know who to tell or share the fact that I was leaving my development in North Port, Fl. at 6:40 p.m. and stopped at the mailboxes, and then looked up and saw 5 bright yellow/or/reddish glowing lights in a formation up high in a very clear sky (the moon was a sliver and there weren't any clouds).

They moved in a line and then one by one disappeared. When I opened the gate, I saw a car pulled over and I jumped out of my car and found out he had seen these and had used his phone to record it, but said they were so far they hardly showed. 

I kept looking, but all 5 had then disappeared. I have told many people, but I really don't think anyone believes me. I find no documentation anywhere, and wished I had gotten the man's phone number or name, but I didn't.  Please let me know what this is about.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments: