Thursday, December 13, 2012

5 To 6 Bright Star Like Objects Moving Quickly In The Sky Over Fremont Michigan


Date:  December, 16, 2000
Time:  1:00 a.m.

Number of witnesses: 4
Number of Objects: 5 - 6.
Shape of Objects: Brighter than stars.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: My cousin and I were in the car waiting to leave our family Christmas party when my cousin tapped on my should and said "look at the sky".

In the sky it looked like 5-6 super bright stars were moving at the speed of light across the sky in a "Z" formation. I can't explain it to this day. All of my cousins (whom of which age range was 8-11)witnessed this all the same time as I.

A weird thing is we all forgot about it, and one of us randomly remember and it all hit us again about what happened that night.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments: