Saturday, December 15, 2012

Bright Green Beam Of Light Shot Downward Towards The Ground Over Southern California


Date:  November 25, 2012
Time:  Approx: 1:20 a.m.

Hi, my name is (name removed) and I live in Southern California. Tonight I was driving home on the freeway at about 1:20 a.m. As I was driving I look up over the mountains to my left and see a bright green beam shoot vertically down from the sky.

Right away I knew it wasn't a shooting star or comet because the beam's diameter was much, much wider and vertical as opposed to other astronomical objects. I rushed home to find out what it was and your website was the first article to appear on Google.

The beam lasted all of about two seconds and as you look towards the center on the beam the green slowly fades to a yellow-ish color. When it dissipated it somewhat "evaporated" or "dissipated". The length of the beam can be compared to the length of a shooting star.

The beam itself was very wide. I can't tell if I heard anything because I had my windows up and music playing.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments: