Monday, December 24, 2012

Lights In The Sky Above Salt Lake City Utah


Date:  December 24, 2012
Time:  Evening.

I saw the same three lights moving slowly, but fluidly and were obviously not airplanes.

The were moving in all directions then disappeared behind the clouds. 

Ten minutes later I spotted a lone orange orb flying straight and very fast. Were there anymore sightings in this area?

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My family of 4 saw about 6 - 8 "orange" (at times red with yellow) lights in the south end of the Salt Lake valley at about 9:20 p.m. mountain time. From our point in the north end of the valley, the lights appeared to span the southeast end of the valley. We pulled into a large parking lot and watched them for about 5 minutes. The lights were at times stationary, and at other times would move up and down, horizontally, and diagonally within their own area. The lights either moved up into the low clouds, or off to the southeast at a sharp angle. Before disappearing, two of the lights moved closer toward us.

Anonymous said...

I was sitting on my balcony about 115 am-ish january 1st 2013 when I saw a glowing red thing floating in the sky. Then another one appeared and after the first one faded out for a minute and reappeared they lined up with each other. Out of the trees in the distance I saw two more red glowing lights that rose up slowly and hovered so there were four total. They made no sound and didn't have any other colors. I ran inside to get hubby out of shower to see these and when I went back outside they were gone. I waited a few minutes to see if any more would appear then I heard a low rumbling. this was murray area these lights were coming from north west from my direction and seemed to be less than a mile away rising from the ground.

Anonymous said...

I saw the red lights twice in December the first time was about a week before Christmas the second time was on Christmas Eve both times they were hovering over the mouth of Parleys canyon.Sometimes they hovered and sometimes they were moving up and down just a little.