Monday, December 17, 2012

Round Bright Orange Lights Seen Over Salt Lake City Utah


Date:  November 22, 2012
Time:  Between 6:00 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: 2
Shape of Objects: Round, bright orange.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: Was leaving a Thanksgiving Dinner gathering and while walking to my car I noticed two bright orange orbs in what appeared to be in a vertical formation. (I had seen a series of these as I was driving north from Sandy to Union Park several months ago.

In that instance, they seemed to slowly fall to earth in random order, but in this instance, on 11-22-2012, they just hovered, and then the one that appeared to be the highest, or the one closest to the southern angle on the horizon rose vertically and became faint, and the other one seemed to fade away.

By that time I was already in my car, driving. When I got home a couple of minutes later I went out to look, but couldn't see them. It's really strange, as they both seemed to behave independently of the other.

I would say quite confidently that they weren't normal aircraft (as in plane or helicopter), and they seemed to be suspended in place until one rose fairly rapidly. Strange that I have witnessed this twice now this year. The seemed bright enough that I would venture to guess that other people saw them too.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments: