Saturday, December 15, 2012

Several Clusters Of Orange Lights Over Weeki Wachee Florida


Date:  December 8, 2012
Time:  Approx: 9:30 p.m.

To whom ever, last night around 9:30 pm, I went down stairs to see if it was still cloudy, I was going to take pictures of the Orion cluster with my C11 Edge HD, but instead what I saw was something completely different.

Locate around the constellation Orion, which was due east from my location in Weeki Wachee, Florida, was several clusters of bright orange lights, brighter than Jupiter, moving east to west at a slow pace, in groups of 5-7 at a time, roughly 15-20 total in a period of 10 - 15 minutes.

It seems to me that they stop for a few seconds, all of them grouped together, and proceeded to go straight up and wink out one at a time.

They didn't make a sound, I heard other airplanes north.

I do know, what satellites, space station, airplanes, and helicopters look like, but what I saw wasn't man made.

Plus I have 5 witness and my self, all saw it.

I contacted 911, and gave a report to an investigation officer, and called Bay News 9 and reported the sighting to them.

I have been an amateur astronomer for over 20 years, and know what everything supposed to look like in the night sky, but what we saw, wasn't normal.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments: