Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Two Balls Of Fire Seen Flying Over Loxahatchee Florida


Date: December 24, 2012
Time:  Approx: 10:00 p.m.

Hi, my name is (name removed). I was in Loxahatchee, Florida last night, December 24th, 2012, around 10:00 p.m. and I was outside at a fire.

I saw two lights in the sky just like the ones you saw.

They looked like fireballs and they were bright and moving fast, but not to fast. The second one traveled in the same path as the first one and they both died out in the same spot in the sky.

I sat out until midnight, but I didn't see anymore. I actually have a video from my phone, but it just looks like a blurry dot.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments: