Monday, April 6, 2015

Object/UFO Was LED Bright White Seen Flying Over Charlotte North Carolina


Date:  Fall of 2013 (October or first part of November)
Time:  Approximately 5:00 p.m.

Hello, my name is (name removed). Today I was searching in my "favorites" and ran across your article, apparently I had saved it. I must tell you I don't remember doing so.

I will however tell you, that I have been bothered by the fact that I have seen the exact LED white ball you described seeing in 2012.

I live near Charlotte, North Carolina and it was about 5:00 p.m. I was standing on my back porch, smoking a cigarette and watching from a 10-15 mile distance (as the crow flies) all of the planes flight patterns as they  were coming into, and leaving Charlotte.

Just kind of gazing into the sky. All of the sudden, this huge, I'd say bigger than the moon, LED bright white perfectly round ball appeared a little above the distant tree line and it just hung there for, I'd say ten seconds and then it just started descending slowly from the sky and then it just was gone.

Like everyone else, I really thought I was going to hear an explosion, but there was nothing. Just the commercial airplanes flying in the sky all in the same area of sky as what I had just witnessed.

I have often spoken of this experience to my husband of 31 years and my children. I often look out my porch, hoping to see this occurrence again, but never have.

I witnessed this the Fall of 2013, I'd say the month of October or first part of November.

I am writing you to let you know that I also join, I guess, the select few that have seen this strange phenomena and wonder if you have ever found out what it is.

Thanks.

Thank you to the witness for their report.

If anyone has had a UFO sighting, please send me an email at sighting@telus.net or fill out the online UFO reporting form at the site with details of what you saw. 

Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from all over the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments: