Thursday, April 30, 2015

Orange/Red Lights Spotted In The Sky Over North Merritt Island Florida


Date:  April 24, 2015
Time:  Evening.

My Mom and I just saw them. We live in North Merritt Island, Florida. I was standing on the back porch and happened to look up and I saw two glowing orange orbs floating through the sky.

One was on top of another and when I called my mom to look at them, they had moved and formed a triangle and then haut, disappeared like "poof"!

Then not even 5 seconds later two more appeared and were very bright orange/red glowing orbs that moved in the same direction as the previous ones. They didn't form a triangle though, they got dimmer and haut pretty much dissipated and disappeared.

Then all of a sudden there were about 100 planes in the sky all going towards were it happened. I live in between Patrick Air Force Base and NASA. It kind of freaked us out, so we went searching online and we found this blog.

All of your stories are the exact same as what we saw, and our cameras would not work at all. We have professional grade cannon camera’s and they wouldn't focus on anything outside.

Then after the orbs disappeared, and my mom and I came inside, they worked perfectly and I also took a picture of a tree outback. But it wouldn't work before. Has anyone else a little freaked out?

Thank you to the eyewitness for their report.

If anyone has had a United States UFO sighting, please send me an email at sighting@telus.net or to William (Bill) Puckett at wpuckett@ufosnw.com

Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from all over the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments: