Thursday, December 6, 2018

10 Circular Shaped Objects With Lights Highlands Ranch Colorado


Date:  Unknown.
Time:  Evenings.

Highlands Ranch, Colorado, multiple occurrences. The first time I saw the lights was with my friend, it was during a lighting storm with thick clouds late at night. There's was probably about 10 different circles going with 3-6 lights each.

I kept seeing it about once a month for the next 3 months. Each time getting bigger, when I would see it alone I would call my friend and see if he saw them, of course, he did.

I wish I would have video taped it though. It hasn't happened in a year give or take a couple months.

I long for the day to see it again and video tape this odd occurrence, if I do happen to video tape it I will post on this wall and send a link to the video.

I've even seen a huge black flying object that took up the whole sky with orange lights fly above me. Really fast, silent.

It seems hard to believe, but I kid you not it happened.

I was with 2 of my friends and we talk about it all the time.

it was one of the craziest things I've ever seen in my life. I want answers, but I know I won't get them, it sucks, all I can do is hope it happens again and j get to tape it.

Thanks for reading. I will post again next time I see something out of the ordinary.

Brian Vike, Director KBCC UFO Research. Email: b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor Blog: https://canadaufo.blogspot.com/



No comments: