Thursday, December 6, 2018

Lights Moving Clockwise And Counter Clockwise Downtown St Louis Missouri


Date:  March 20, 2016
Time:  8:00 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.

Downtown St Louis, MO, 3/20/16 at 8-830 p.m.) I saw two lights in the very cloudy sky tonight. One going clockwise and one counter clockwise; both in the same path. I didn't see a beam either. I tried capturing the event on camera, but from the ground it was too close to get the full circle.

I thought it was strange, but there must be a sane explanation for this.

 I didn't find the explanation here, but felt I should document the siting at least. It is still going on now, but I'm not staying outside of my apartment building to watch it.

Brian Vike, Director KBCC UFO Research. Email: b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor Blog: https://canadaufo.blogspot.com/



No comments: