Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Falling Bright Green Light Over Inverness Florida

Date: March 24, 2010
Time: 8:40 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Inverness FL.
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Falling green light.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: What I saw was just like what Brian Vike saw, even the fog to clear sky and stars at the end of my street. The only thing different was no Big Dipper. It startled me enough to look it up. I feel better knowing someone out there has seen the same thing. What really caught my eye driving, was the brightness of it and it came high out of the sky and fell to the ground and disappeared.

Sky was a little foggy, where it lit up the sky, but just 5 houses down the street to my house it was clear. Also moon was bright with ring around it at my house. Stars everywhere. Cannot explain what it could have been.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: