Monday, March 15, 2010

Football Field Shaped Object Around 20 Miles North Of Tampa Florida

Date: Late Summer 2008 and early Fall 2008.
Time: Approx: 2:00 p.m.

Location of Sighting: 20 miles north of Tampa, FL.
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Rectangular.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: I think I saw the same thing that someone else has posted. It was a football field shape and about 200 feet high and 1/4 mile in-front of me moving across the 589 Tollway. The one I saw did not have bright lights, it was black and white and you could see through it. I think it was the same thing and maybe something for advertising, but I really would want to know what it was. There were no airplanes around it and it made no sound.

It did look like something that would be pulled behind an airplane and it wasn't. I also saw it maybe 4 miles south of Tampa later in the year, but there was no apparent way to get to where it was. It seemed to be the same position, maybe 200 feet in the air, but not moving this time. It was stationary. Well, let me know if anyone else has seen this thing and let me know what it is.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: