Monday, May 2, 2011

Bullet Shaped UFO With Wide Tail Over Bellflower California USA

Date: April 14, 2011
Time: Approx: 9:30 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Like the tip of a bullet.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: The object was to the south, going from east to west, no trees or anything in my way of view. There was also a couple of helicopters, far behind. The object had a wide tail about 10 or more times bigger than it, it seemed to me like it was pushing clouds. It stayed in my view for about five seconds.

I called my son, but unfortunately he could not see it because it faded away in a fraction of a second. I cannot say it flew fast because it seemed that it was going away.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: