Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Large Emerald Green Object Over Three Rivers California


Date: August 14, 2010
Time: 12:30 a.m. to 1:00 a.m.

To whom it may concern, back on the 14th of August 2010 my cousin and I were watching shooting stars at Three Rivers in California. It was about half 12 or 1 in the morning and my cousin and I observed a very large emerald green orb fall out of nowhere and disappear behind the mountains. It stayed in the sky for about 5 seconds falling extremely quickly.

I still cant explain it! It was nowhere near the time of sunrise or sunset and it was not an aircraft of any kind! It was at the height of the shooting star activity, but it was far larger and brighter than any star we saw that night. My cousin and I are still adamant that what we saw was not human, but some sort of extra terrestrial.

Hope this helps with research! I would be interested to know if you discover anything.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: