Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Bright Light Flashing Red Green White And Amber Over Lake Powell Page Arizona (Star)


 Date:  August 18 and 19th, 2014
Time:  Evening and 4:00 a.m.

Hi. I live in Page, Arizona, Lake Powell. I have seen what looks like a really bright star, but I noticed it had different color to it and I look at it threw binoculars and it’s very distinctive red, green and then the white/amber light is not flashing, just changes in brightness.

The red and green are separate lights and is as clear as day when using binoculars. This morning at 4:00 a.m. I saw one sitting in the northwest and one in the southeast.

I see at least the one in the northwest sky every night at about 12:00 a.m. until the sun comes up.

If anyone has witnessed the light/object on the date and time, and location, would you please send me an email with details of what you saw, please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province)

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net
The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/


No comments: