Thursday, August 7, 2014

Round Orange Light With Red Light On Top Seen Over Chuluota Florida


Date:  January 1, 2013
Time:  After midnight.

Hi Brian, I wrote you back in December 2012 and reported a sighting which I have copied below this message and your response above that.

One year later I saw another sighting over the same area, but this time there were only two of them and they were just passing by and they were 10 or 15 minutes apart. It was just after midnight on News Year Eve, 2013. We were standing in front of our neighbor's house having just gotten through watching the fireworks display in Chuluota, Florida which is about 15 miles East of Orlando.

There was one slowly cruising by maybe 1000 feet altitude coming from the north heading south making absolutely no sound. It just passed by and kept going out of sight. We went home which is maybe 200 feet west of our neighbor and when we got in our front yard, another one came along going the same direction at about the same altitude.

My wife and neighbors saw the first one and my wife saw the second one. She is an artist and drew a picture. We got a better look at the second one and the round orange light looked like it might be almost see through and my wife said she saw an outline of a pyramid in the middle of the light and I saw a dim red light at the top which was a steady light and not blinking.

This had no other lights like an airplane would have and I have seen thousands of airplanes and know it wasn't one of them. The appearance at a distance was exactly the same as the one's I saw December 27, 2012.

The reason I waited so long was because I wasn't going to report it this time, but I thought just now all sightings should be reported.

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net
The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

 Brian Vike - Canadian UFO Investigator

No comments: