Monday, April 14, 2008

Destin, Florida A Large Triangular Craft (UFO)

Posted: April 14, 2008

Date: April 12, 2008
Time: 0420am

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Triangular.
Weather Conditions: Partly cloudy, early morning hours.

Description: I was watching the skyline towards Gulf of Mexico while walking patrol. I noticed triangular object fly from North to southeasterly direction along coastline. Sighting is about 600-1000 ft in sky. I first I thought they were bird formation flying south, but I compared what I saw to buildings below. formation is long as a apartment building. It had white lights along each side. I was very close. if it were conventional aircraft, I would of heard engines at that time of morning. There was absolutely no noise and sighting moved very quick. Traveling about a half of a mile within five seconds, flying back into cloud cover. Lights were prominent; at first I thought they were birds, but I do no believe birds fly in formation in overcast, part cloudy weather, and each illuminating portion was too big to be a bird. Flight path was a straight line and smooth without movement of wings, etc. What struck me was as it came out of clouds before me, it appeared to cloak or blend with the sky and cloudy conditions!

TV/Radio: No!

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: