Saturday, April 5, 2008

Geneva, New York Ongoing Missing Time Experiences

Posted: April 5, 2008

Date: March 23, 2008
Time: 6:20 a.m.

Location of Sighting: Geneva, NY
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: like an airplane
Full Description of event/sighting: Hi Brian, I am writing to you again about my ongoing experiences with missing time.

HBCC UFO Research Note: If anyone has witnessed anything unusual, say a unusual craft in this area which is given in the report below would you please contact Brian Vike, Director of HBCC UFO Research with the details of your event. I can be reached at: hbccufo@telus.net

The date was March 23rd, 2008. It was 6:20am that I went outside to have a smoke while waiting for my morning coffee to finish brewing. As I stepped outside, I noticed the sky was clear and the sun was below the horizon, but starting to turn the eastern sky a dim orange color. I happened to look up and saw a low-flying plane. I would estimate it to have been only about 10,000 feet in altitude, quite low and it was heading northward. There are 2 airports near me in Syracuse and Rochester, about 45 miles to the east and west respectively. There are no major airports to the north of my town.

The problem I had with this sighting was the fact that the underbelly of the craft had 2 rows of lights, there were 3 bright, white lights in both rows and there was a red light behind the rows toward the tail-end of the aircraft. As it passed, there was no noise and there was no discernible exhaust trail. It appeared to be gliding through the air. There were wings, but instead of the usual red and blue lights on either wing. The lights were also white!

As you know, I've written before with instances of missing time before. Well, here's where things get crazy. I just started my cigarette and the sky was still dark, except for the faint glow of the sun below the horizon in the east. Well, the next thing I knew after I sighted the aircraft, I woke up and the sun was already up and my cigarette was long since gone. I was still standing in the doorway of the back porch where I usually smoke. When I finally regained my senses, I went back into the house and read the clock in the kitchen.....9:30am! How did 3 hours pass me by and how could I have stayed out in the cold weather for 3 hours without freezing to death? There is no memory whatsoever of the 3 missing hours. Just before I went blank, however, I heard the familiar voices in my head telling me, "We're here for you." I hear these voices each time just before I start missing some time.

The aircraft looked just like a plane with the exception that the lighting on the underbelly and wings looked like no plane I've ever seen before. The fact that it flew so low and slowly and in a direction where there are no airports at such a low altitude and making no sound...it made me wonder if it was a plane at all!

I felt tired upon re-entering the house and decided to go back to bed. I did have a headache, but it wasn't there 3 hours prior. And there was an almost insatiable thirst and I was also feeling slightly nauseous...symptoms that weren't there when I first woke up shortly after 6:00am. There were no other physical symptoms or evidence left on my body.

Just a couple of days before this event, my bedroom had been filled with a bright, blue light and I woke up to see this event. I do not remember anything more that happened in the night, but when I awoke in the morning, all battery-operated devices in my room had been drained of energy, TV and DVD-player remotes, cordless home phone and cell phone....and the house phone and the cell phone had been plugged in all night to recharge! I had to replace the batteries in the remotes and cell phone did eventually recharge, but now the cell phone's battery only holds a charge just long enough for about 15-20 minutes while in use! The home phone's battery eventually recharged as well and there seems to be no further problem with its battery.

If anyone saw the aircraft I described above, gliding through the Fingerlakes region of New York State. I would like to know about it! I can't imagine anyone missing it if they were awake at that time of the morning.

Thank you to the witness for their report. I will also add that I have talked to this person before. The experiences this person has gone through has been amazing, but it sure has to be frustrating for him.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research and host of the Vike Report UFO Eyewitness radio show. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

Radio show host for the Vike Report, eyewitness relating their experiences.
http://jancikradionetwork.com/innerstreamsradio/show/vike_report/index.html

Just added, the Vike Report Radio Show Blog. You can check the blog out for archived radio shows and all the new and upcoming programs I do.
http://thevikereport.blogspot.com/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments: