Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Kokomo Mall, Kokomo Indiana Orange Colored Objects Hovering

Posted: April 23, 2008

Date: April 17, 2008
Time: 9:36 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Kokomo Mall.
Number of witnesses: 4
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Circular orbs.

Full Description of event/sighting: I came all the way from Dayton, Ohio to try and catch this UFO on video. My family is from Kokomo and I knew what was going on as it happened. Wednesday, the 16th I was talking to my mom who lives on the Howard/Tipton county line road around 10:30 when she told me about the big sonic boom. She said I wouldn't believe it, but that she was looking north from her bathroom window and was watching two white glowing UFO's. I called several people in town because I wanted someone to go take a picture of it. My mother doesn't use a camera. She watched the strange sighting hovering over WWKI and one in the direction of the Flowing Well road from her house for about 45 minutes until she went to bed. Then after my daughter called and told me weird things were going on and I needed to get up there and I decided to come up the next day. I came to Kokomo with my 14 year old daughter and her friend, equipped with my video camera, and two cameras. Thursday night we decided to go west of town since alot of reports were happening there. We just left Cici's pizza and were just crossing US 31 on Boulevard road when to the right I noticed a bright orange object just above the roof of the Kokomo mall. It was approximately 9:35 p.m. I had the two teenagers, my 27 year old daughter and her baby in the van with me. I screamed to them , "Look" there it is". I yanked the van into the parking lot as fast as I could and said, everyone grab your cameras.

We jumped out and I video taped and my oldest daughter took pictures. It looked like two orange orbs just over the roof of the mall. One light would come on then the other one next to it. Then they would go out one at a time and then repeated this again. All the girls perception was a little different than mine. They saw the lights and then something like the look of a lava light globbie string between the two orbs as they separated and then went out before the globes would come back on again one at a time again. My daughter caught a picture of it over the roof. It doesn't look like orbs though. I have a 7 second video of it. All I know is this was strange indeed. Some men from the Chrysler building across the street were on break and must of seen this too, because they were pointing over to where it was. We went out all night until 4:00 a.m. in the country and never saw anything more that night. Also as we were watching the orbs this overwhelming metallic smell was burning in our nostrils. Really strange.

Thank you to the witness for the excellent sighting report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research and host of the Vike Report UFO Eyewitness radio show. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

Radio show host for the Vike Report, eyewitness relating their experiences.
http://jancikradionetwork.com/innerstreamsradio/show/vike_report/index.html

Just added, the Vike Report Radio Show Blog. You can check the blog out for archived radio shows and all the new and upcoming programs I do.
http://thevikereport.blogspot.com/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments: