Sunday, February 15, 2009

New Bern, North Carolina A Very Unusual Day While On The Way to The Movies

Posted: February 15, 2009

Date: Approx: 1975-76
Time: N/A.

Location of Sighting: New Bern, NC.Number of witnesses: 3Number of Objects: Unknown.Shape of Objects: Unknown.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: This was an abduction, not a sighting. We never witnessed a ship/object. I was born in 1969, I was roughly 6-7yrs. old when this took place. My younger brother and father were also present. It was a weekend afternoon, father suggested a movie in town to go and see, we lived about 10 minutes outside of town at the time. We all left for theater, at approx: 1:30pm (2:00pm movie), first odd thing I recall is my brother and I both sitting in back seat of car. Normally one of us would sit in front, not this time. No one spoke a word the entire trip into town, also odd for our family. When it came time for dad to pull into theater parking lot, he instead made a left turn into a developing housing area, complete with dirt road and "Road Ends" sign. As we approached the sign stating Road Ends, my dad parked car and remained still but awake. My brother and I got out of car and walked up to the sign.

At this point I looked behind me to see if the car was still there, it was. Dad staring blankly ahead, eyes open. When I turned back around again, I saw outer space. Can only describe it as it was as if a huge knife had cut the Earth in half and when I looked straight ahead I saw nothing but dark space with stars, but behind me, everything was normal. I looked down at my feet, I saw layers of the Earths' crust going down a very long way, the next thing I remember is floating in space. Outer space. No space suit, no breathing device. I could not understand at the time why I could breathe, it confounded me. Last thing I remember was looking over right shoulder to see my brother floating with me and I go blank. He remembers more, like a light, and I do recall a bright white light that was extremely bright, but did not hurt to look at it.

After the light, I have no memory other than all of a sudden being back in car, pulling into home driveway, everyone in car exits and walks into home single file, no words spoken, mom screaming at dad because we had been gone for over 8 hours and she thought we had an accident. We all go upstairs to bed, and from that day on, if that day was mentioned to my father, he would become very agitated, angry and combative. Alot more stuff has happened over the years, but that was the first time it happened as far as I know. I wish that day had never happened, it changed me forever.

Thank you to the witness for their report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research and host of the Vike Report UFO Eyewitness radio show. email: hbccufo@telus.net Blog: http://hbccuforesearch.blogspot.com/ http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.hbccufo.com http://www.hbccufo.net http://www.brianvike.com http://www.hbccufointernational.org
HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments: