Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Edgewood, Kentucky Red Orb With Green And White Tails

Posted: February 18, 2009

Date: January 19, 2009
Time: 12:30 a.m.

Number of witnesses: Hopefully more than me
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Red orb with green and white tails.
Weather Conditions: Clear Skies.

Description: I was outside smoking a cigarette and as I always do I look up at the sky and star gaze. As I was looking I saw what appeared to be a red orb with a tail of bright white and green. It was moving at a speed that is unimaginable. I have seen shooting stars, and comets this does not fit the bill. Once it shot overhead it seemed to stop far away I know this because I saw a glimmer of light that wasn't there before but really far away. Farther away than the stars by brightness than after about 10 seconds it was gone. I have been always in awe of space and have always believed that there is always an explanation for UFO sightings but, this is unexplainable nothing can move that fast. Hope some other people seen it as well.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: