Wednesday, February 18, 2009

St. Cloud - Becker, Minnesota Orange/Red Pulsating Lights

Posted: February 18, 2009

Date: January 7, 2009
Time: 8:30 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: 1-5
Shape of objects:
Unsure.Weather Conditions: Very cloudy, low altitude cloud cover.

Description: I reported the same objects from 24 December 2008 and 2 January 2009. This time they are in the same location as previous sightings. Orange Red pulsating lights. Observed them for approx. 30 minutes this night and went in due to cold weather. I observed them form a perfect square in the sky where they seemed to be over the Becker MN coal power plant. I went home to grab my video camera, and came back. In the mean time they had changed formation and only 2 objects were visible. But this time I captured video. I will post it when I can load it up on my PC.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: