Monday, March 30, 2009

Huge UFO Passes Overhead Mesa, Arizona

Posted: March 30, 2009

Date: February 2008
Time: Approx 9:30 - 10:00 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Mesa Arizona.
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Undefined edges.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: Approx 9:30 - 10:00 pm on a Sunday night. I was sitting in my back yard relaxing having a cigarette and my wife was sitting just inside the glass doors behind me watch TV.

My back patio faces my back yard, a stucco (property dividing) brick wall, and a view of my neighbors roof.

The first thing to catch my immediate attention was what seemed to be football stadium type lights being raised over the roof over my neighbors house. The spread was slightly wider than the width of his roof and intensely bright. The lights appeared to be rising higher over his roof and I thought my neighbor was hoisting some kind of stadium lights up over his roof until I realized they weren't being raised they were coming over the top of his roof at a very low altitude and right at me.

There was no sound at this point as this array of lights (approx 8 to 10 separate lights across - evenly spaced and a good 30 to 40 feet in width) came toward me over the roof of my neighbors home and now was coming over my back yard.

That is when I heard a very loud and bass sounding rumble combined with what sounded like air hissing.

It was moving so slow it had to have taken 45 seconds to move to this point from the first point of observation.

I got out of my chair and yelled for my wife to come out back. Oddly she ignored me and continued watching TV. Even with all the noise.

Now it was directly over me as I was standing in the back yard. The only thing discernable was a large round red light with what looked like golf ball dimpling approx 6 feet in diameter. I could not see any shape other than a total blackness and the array of front lights which led me to believe the front of the thing was actually square. It was no more than 10 to 15 feet over the height of my house and now barely moving or slowing down.

That freaked my out and now I demanded my wife get off the couch by taking 3 or 4 steps to the sliding glass doors and banging on them.

She heard me and came out. As we both looked up it was now moving over our roof heading North in a South to North direction. As it got just past our roof we moved to the side yard and noticed first that now there was no sound and second the thing was not moving just seemingly sitting in the air just over our front yard.

Still no shape I could see other than knowing there was a shape because of the front lights and red glow now underneath. The thing now was completely quiet and stationary.

After about 2 minutes it headed south again slowly and disappeared out towards the Superstition Mountain foothills.

Weirdest thing is me and my wife barely even discussed it afterwards.

Thank you to the witness for their sighting report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research and host of the Vike Report UFO Eyewitness radio show. email: hbccufo@telus.net Blog: http://hbccuforesearch.blogspot.com/ http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.hbccufo.com http://www.hbccufo.net http://www.brianvike.com http://www.hbccufointernational.org

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments: