Thursday, March 19, 2009

San Francisco, California Unknown Object Filmed

Posted: March 19, 2009

Date: February 7, 2009
Time: 4:00 - 5:00 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Round with one squarish protrusion and one pointed end.
Weather Conditions: Fair daytime, very few thin clouds.

Description: I saw a somewhat large object floating stationary in the air about 2000 feet high (estimation based on apparent position relative to Sutro Tower). The object remained there, unmoved, for at least half an hour. Unfortunately I did not see it leave or move, excepting an occasional slight flutter. It was dark in color, almost black, occasionally reflecting tints of red and yellow from the low sun. It seemed to be no further than 2-3 miles south of my vantage point, being a 3rd story apartment.

(please note, I have some photos and a video)

-----

Hello, John

Thank you for the reply. I've attached 4 photos, 2 are cropped for better view and 2 are the originals of the cropped photos. The video is too large to be sent as an email attachment, but can be viewed on my YouTube at the link provided below. I apologize for the poor quality, I did what I could with the point-and-click digital camera that I have.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hrXYvN8Bus

I still have no word on what the object could have been. Thank you for the interest.






Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: