Saturday, March 14, 2009

York, (Red Lion) Pennsylvania A Hexagon Or Octagon Shaped UFO

Posted: March 14, 2009

Date: March 9, 2009
Time: Approx: 10:20pm - 10:25pm.

Location of Sighting: Red Lion, PA., USA.
Number of witnesses: 3-4
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Hexagon/Octagon.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: To whom it may concern. On March 9, 2009 at approx. 10:20PM - 10:25PM, in York, Pennsylvania (Red Lion to be exact), I and my 10 year old twin daughters witnessed a UFO. While, we're not claiming it to be extra-terrestrial, we are in fact saying it was surely unidentifiable! As we watched TV, I noticed a very bright light from outside in the sky. (I can see out our balcony door from the couch) It was so bright, that it was nearly blinding and yet, from quite a distance. I tried to watch both our show and this light, as it seemed it was approaching as would any airplane. As I continued to watch, it occurred to me that indeed there was only one light, not two, like normal planes flying in the night. This light continued toward our direction and as it did, I began to stand up, something didn't seem right, but, I thought, if in fact it was a helicopter or plane, maybe it was in trouble and that's why it was flying so low or maybe it was the hospital helicopter. Upon getting up to go look, my daughters joined me.

Much to our disbelief, as this UFO approached closer, it did not have only one light, which by the way, was no longer as bright, but, still bright enough to draw attention. This thing had a shape of a hexagon or octagon if you could combine the two, that's about it! It was large, but not huge, rather the size of (width-wise) like maybe a 747 plane with 1/2 the wing size on each side added. (goodness that's hard to describe) It had not just one light, but, several larger round lights... not like all around it, but, placed as I can try to describe, were about 6 large and by each large were 2 smaller lights. Near the outer edge were the large ones and just a little bit inward were the smaller ones on either side, but, not directly; somewhat like a triangle. There were no other colors, maybe a little yellowish, but we had been staring, but, clearly no other colors like red or green or anything that usually a 'normal' aircraft would have. (that I've ever seen in the night)

There was no particular color to this UFO 'body of craft' either, it really was just too bright while looking at it to tell though. Now at this point I'm saying, "What the heck is that?" and so are my daughters! (while looking at each other and back at this craft while shivering, over and over we did and giggling w/disbelief) They asked if they could call the downstairs neighbor to have them come out and look as well. Well of course! Hurry even! haha. This thing came not right over us, but it literally just stopped across the way (meaning the field across from our apartment complex) it stayed as high up as it was, it did get a little lower as it was approaching us from the point I saw it in the beginning until now, however, it was just staying there as if for us to get a good look! What the heck?!

As my daughter was on the phone, I'm yelling for her and the neighbor to come outside quick before it moves. Just then, it began to just go to the left. (my left looking at it) Not turn, not go backwards and surely not speed off, just go to our left as we looked at it. Not at any speed of an airplane, but, rather slow like a helicopter can do. It was crazy and yet awesome to watch! It's lights didn't blink, just were abnormally bright, not blinding though. Then, as I heard the neighbors door open I began saying LOOK over there, pointing in the direction it was now going which in fact, as I looked back up, was now going back in a somewhat diagonal direction from which it came! (as if a u-turn, but, not) I yelled, please, tell me you see it. Well, the woman of the couple saw it briefly, but, her husband did not, they're on the lower level and we're on the 3rd floor.

However, she did see it even if briefly and so did my daughters, the whole time! Thank goodness, because, I'd swear people would call me a liar! As this thing went backwards though, it really just seemed to take it's sweet time, stopping every so many seconds. I wanted them (the neighbors) to come up and join us and see from our view, but the woman was too scared and the husband didn't care. Well, too bad for them! We enjoyed (somewhat intimidated I felt and twins a little scared) the show! Finally after a good five minute show, seemed like more, but wasn't, it disappeared in the distance. I don't think it just vanished, just we couldn't see it anymore due to distant lights in the background as well.

I searched the internet frantically an hour after, thinking surely some one else had to have seen this! Watched the 11pm news to see also, but to no avail. (YET!) Maybe in the morning something will surface in regards to it; I surely hope so! I do so hope you find something about it, some one else to have seen it, noted it or pictured it. I just can't believe we would be the only ones. Thank you for having this place for us to find and tell someone. Thank you for taking the time to read this. Please, please, let me know if you find anything out! Sincerely.

Thank you to the witnesses for their sighting report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research and host of the Vike Report UFO Eyewitness radio show. email: hbccufo@telus.net Blog: http://hbccuforesearch.blogspot.com/ http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.hbccufo.com http://www.hbccufo.net http://www.brianvike.com http://www.hbccufointernational.org

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

1 comment:

NUTTY said...

I have seen this in England about 1998. It was in broad daylight! It was octagon shaped and a flat gold-yellowish colour. There were lines from each corner that crossed to the opposite corner. It just sat in the sky perfectly still with absolutely no movement. I thought it was a large kite at first but, as I got closer to it it was impossible to be a kite as there was no wind and a kite would move, even slightly. This looked as if it was fixed solid.
It was as this article says, around the size of a 747. I went home to get a camera and when I got back it was gone. I wish I could of videoed it as it would of been the clearest footage of a UFO ever seen. Is was a perfectly clear day and this thing was something like 200 ft from the ground. I could see it as clear as the cars parked along the road.