Sunday, March 13, 2011

3 Orange Lights Over Kansas State University Manhattan Kansas

Date: End of February 2011
Time: Approx: 9:00 p.m.

Hi, A couple of weeks ago, I was walking on campus (Kansas State University) in Manhattan, KS in the U.S. I was walking to my car at about 9:00pm at night. I saw 3 orange lights in the sky, much like the ones you described, except the 3 that I saw were moving in unison, but one by one, they disappeared.

I just wanted to share with you. What do you think? I wish I had been smart enough to grab my camera, but I was so confused? I am a believer, and I was just frozen in place, staring at the lights for about 30 seconds. I look forward to hearing from you.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: