Sunday, March 13, 2011

Flame Like UFO Hovers 100 Feet In The Air Over North Ridgeville Ohio

Date: Early August 2010
Time: Around 10:00 – 12:00 a.m.

Hey there, had a similar sighting early August of last summer in Columbia station before I moved to Colorado, after Google searching finding similar reports I'm even more dumbfounded now. I don't remember the date it, but it was around 10:00 - 12:00am. I was driving down route 252 and right before Snell road when my girlfriend and I spotted a red hovering flame looking objects.

It looked like a giant lighter flame flickering. I’m already believing in such things, I turned down Snell and the object seemed to be hovering maybe 100 feet in the air.

I could tell from how it started traveling down the road, suddenly it stopped hovering, moved over the field directly across my path. I partly drove under it and got out of my car to watch, it stopped moving moments later then it seemed to either move directly away from me or dim out then disappeared.

The next day a friend asked me if I saw anything, not knowing of what I saw, his sighting was very similar only on Sprague and station.

Hopes this info helps.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: