Thursday, September 29, 2011

Bright Light Falls From The Sky Over Bear Delaware

Date: September 18, 2011
Time: Approx: 12:00 - 12:30 a.m.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Roundish.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: While I was driving home on Schoolbell Road, heading towards Route 40, I saw something bright in the sky. I only could see it for about 3 seconds until it went behind trees to where I couldn’t see it anymore.

(It only took about 3 seconds to fall) The bright lighted object looked like it was miles away so it was probably fairly large. I've never seen anything like this before and I wish I knew what it was.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi me and a friend saw about 8 orange orbs in sky over brennan estates off rt 896 near summit bridge on new years eve night 2012! For about 5 min they moved around in sky then all at once they just dissapeared! Def was weird to see! Did anyone else see this on that night? Ryanbye@yahoo.com.

Anonymous said...

February 9th around 6:42p.m. in our back yard in Bear DE. my husband and I saw a bright red orange yellow object flying in the sky. We witnessed the light for about 60 seconds or so before it continued to ascend away out of our line of vision. At first, to me it appeared like an aircraft was on fire. There was no discerning sound. If anyone has an explanation we would love to hear about it.

Simone Brame said...

10/29/13. Around 6:40 pm in Bear, De going into brennan estates we witnessed a black and orange box like shape in the sky at the height of the trees. It was coming down to us then suddenly disappeared. I first thought it was a helicopter but It had no propeller and was a little orange and helicopters do not come that low in the air. I would like to hear more witnesses!

Anonymous said...

I was heading home near School Bell Rd tonight around 4:30pm and I saw 8 orange orbs...almost like shooting stars, but the sun was setting...so stars? Anyhow they seemed to be coming down in a southeast direction. I raced home in time to get my husband and daughter who saw them as well but only 6 were visible by the time I got to them. A neighbor also confirmed they saw them. Has anyone an explanation?