Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Green Lights Lit Up The Night Sky Over Bellflower California

Date: September 27, 2011
Time: 9:45 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 4 adults one 2 year old.
Number of Objects: None, the sky lit up with green lights for miles around, no thunder.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: We were heading north on Clark Ave, nearing the 91 fwy on ramp in Bellflower Blvd, less than a block north of Artesia Blvd. when the night over cast sky lit up a greenish color.

It seemed to start in the east and pan across the sky to the west, may miles of sky sort of flickered with this greenish light lighting up the clouds, it didn’t seem like lightning and there was no thunder sounds.

We are 4 adults and even our 2 year old said " Wow lights" so she saw it too!

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I swear like around 1140pm May 24 I saw the same experience when I was driving home. I was on the 605 heading south I was barely approaching the 5 fwy entrance. The whole sky turn green but there was no lightening. It lite the sky for miles for a quick second. I couldn't believe what I have just seen.