Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Radio Stops Working When Witness Drives Underneath Large Triangle UFO South Of Whitestown Indiana


Date:  October 10, 2012
Time:  Approx: 11:00 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: 2
Shape of Objects: Triangular.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: I had sent my son down to the gas station at 334 and 650 E which is south of Whitestown, Indiana. He came back home and told me on the way back he saw two objects, both far away at first, looking like huge stars.

One came closer and eventually he drove under it. As he drove under it he said his radio music stopped and came back on after he got away from it. He looked up and it had three bright lights in a triangular position with a not so bright red light in the center.

The other one was still further off to in the distance. He came home, told me, and I being a UFO hunter so to speak, immediately we hopped back in the car to go back, but they were gone. I called 911, Whitestown police and reported the sighting.

They said nobody else had reported anything. I am aware of reports of triangular shaped vehicles all over the world. This sounds like what I have watched on the UFO channels.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I live in Colorado and I'm pretty sure I have been seeing something, that doesn't look normal, flying in the skies, tonight!!! I have seen 2 of them, and they are a triangular shape of white lights!! Not what you'd call a "believer", but there is DEFFINATELY, something flying in my Colorado skies tonight!!!

Anonymous said...

last july 2011 was driving threw CO. west to east on I-70 may of been Utah. Saw a green like meteor fall from the sky but it seemed to slow as it got to the ground don't know if it went behind a mountain or not was like 2 am. Stopped at a gas station called Cum and Go. Was gettin gas then all of the power went out for about 20 seconds then everything came back on. that was my experience.Just thought it was wwierd it was green seen one other years ago but it was red