Thursday, October 18, 2012

Two Large Orange/Red Light In The Sky Over Meijer In Clinton Township Michigan


Date:  Around the beginning of October 2012 ?
Time:  Evening.

My name is (name removed). My mother, husband and I seen two big orange red  lights in the sky when we were at the Meijer in Clinton Township Michigan about two weeks ago.

They where huge and then would shrink down and get big again. This went on about 10 minutes after we noticed them and ten they just disappeared.

They didn't move they just stayed in the same spot. I thought we were just crazy until I did a search and came across a page with a woman from the

Harbor apartment building (about several blocks from our house) says she seen them months prior also.

Very shocking to me. I wonder what they were.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments: