Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Orange Lights In The Sky Over California


Date:  October 13, 2012
Time:  Nighttime.

I walked outside my house just after dark on Saturday night 10-13-12. I immediately saw two perfectly round, orange glowing lights hovering in the sky to the north/northwest. 

I had never seen anything that size or that color in the sky ever before. I stood in my driveway watching them for at least 5-6 minutes. During that time, they moved very little, the one on the right drifted slightly left and downward, and the one on the left stayed in basically the same position the whole time. 

But the diameter never changed, it never appeared that they were either coming closer to me or traveling farther away, and they hardly changed direction right or left either. 

After several minutes the one on the left flickered a couple of times. Then the one on the right did the same. Both objects did the same thing a couple of more times and then both lights just seemed to die out. 

I couldn't imagine what sort of objects could hover in the air for that long without seeming to go up, down or in either direction horizontally.  I'm in my 60s and have never seen anything like it. I know what flares look like, they weren't flares.

They didn't "streak" across the sky, they hovered, and the lights stayed the same size throughout.

Very intriguing. I would be interested to hear if anyone else in my area saw them.

I found a couple of posts online from some people about 70 miles from me who saw what sounds like the same sort of lights on the same night, but nobody around here appears to be talking about it.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

10/29/30 Two orange lights in the sky hovering the same as your description. They seemed to bob like being blown back and forth occasionally and then just faded out. I saw these about 10 years ago Location Cerritos area looking East.

Anonymous said...

I saw orange lights tonight about 7pm to the east of Norwalk they acted almost exactly as your description.